Some people will seek any and every excuse to “not” exercise while yet there are still others who are so dedicated that they look for every opportunity just to stay on top. You ever wonder, right along with the will, a way to get plenty of fitness exercises into your life without all of that fancy equipment used in the gyms?
Andia Winslow just happens to be one of those people who can come up with the most creative opportunities to get in a full body workout including planking, strength training, upper body (triceps, biceps) cardio, core, and yoga all while doing the laundry! Don’t believe? Watch this video and check out some of our tips on how to watch TV and workout. Andia’s video called the TheFitCycle is a movie and a movement from a holistic philosophy that promotes a continuous effort to harmonize our bodies with the environment. Watch the “The Fit Cycle” video by Monique Walton, Director/Co-Producer here …
Via: Andia Winslow
- Walking Works– it’s always nice to get out and go for a nice brisk walk, especially in the fall months when the breezy swaying trees begin their live and in color metamorphosis that lets you know that something is changing. However, if the weather has other ideas, you can just as easily get an effective walking workout at home. If you have a flight of stairs, you can go up and down them a few times which will elevate your heart rate. (You could even grab a load of laundry as you’re going that way anyway!) This will help to tone up your legs, while getting some low impact aerobic exercise as well. If you don’t have any stairs available, just do a couple fast walks around the house – it may not be very exciting, but it will also help keep the heart rate elevated.
- Jumping Jacks – Not only are these throwback fun activities from childhood a great memory to have of the good ole’ days – they are also great cardio exercises, and good for warming up, too.
- Push ups – These are probably not the most favorite exercise of many people, but while they can be hard to do, you can find easier ways to do them. You can pretend that you are our First Lady Michelle Obama in a push-up challenge, (she can do 25 in about 25-30 seconds). Do them on your knees, instead of keeping your legs straight. Or, do them standing up against a wall. You will be building up arm strength and working out muscles in your chest area while you watch your favorite television show.
- Leg Lifts – These are great for building up strength and muscles in your legs. If you find it hard to do the exercises with your legs straight, try bending them slightly.
- Crunches – The best exercise for building up and strengthening abdominal muscles. When you’re just getting started, don’t worry about getting your head all the way up. So long as you’re going up until you feel the stretching of the muscles, you will see some benefit.
When you follow the basic disciplines for routine exercises and a clean diet you won’t need artificial enhancements to get the body that you desire! But yet some women are still willing to risk their lives seeking desperate measures for changing their body composition by injecting themselves with dangerous toxic chemicals as in the case of Shatarka Nuby (not shown) who was injected by Oneal Ron Morris…born a man (inset). Unbeknownst to her, she was injected with items including bathroom caulk, cement, Super Glue, Fix-A-Flat and mineral oil into the buttocks of her body. She died after being heard complaining of a burning sensation resulting from a blood infection in her hips that spread to her legs along with pneumonia-like symptoms. (source Google) Watch this video on the dangers of another near fatal attempt for butt injections and join our fitness challenge to find the safe and sure way to get the body that you want to have.
Some of the most frequently asked questions on BWDW are regarding the ABS after a C-Section or or how to get rid of a “poochie” looking stomach. Many women who give birth via C-section are caught off guard after delivery with their new abdominal “skin maze”—the dreaded pooch, scar tissue and in some cases lumpiness. But never fret or give up hope because there is an answer and the Abs Doc Egean Collins has the Solution for how to significantly improve that particularly stubborn area. After having your stomach area stretched from it normal configuration for nine months, it will take some work on your part. The key is an improved diet and complete lifestyle change (usually six to eight weeks) once you get the green light from your medical Doctor to start exercises. Continue reading